To fulfill its mandate, the Authority wishes to advertise the following:
- Accreditation of TVET Institutions and Assessment Centers in Accordance with sections 18, 32 and 57 of TVET Act 2013
- TVET institutions training without being registered and licensed are hereby required to apply immediately using the prescribed form TVETA/ACCR/001 which can be downloaded here or on the download page
- Accreditation of Competence Based Education and Training (CBET) Programmes
- The Authority has approved various CBET programmes and the list is available on our website. Accredited institutions wishing to offer the approved CBET programmes are required to submit their applications using the prescribed form TVETA/ACCR/001, available on the Authority’s website.
- Registration and accreditation of Trainers in accordance with section 23 of the TVET Act, 2013
- Section 23 of the TVET Act, 2013 requires that all TVET trainers are registered and licensed by the TVET Authority Board. The list of accredited trainers shall be posted on the Authority’s website and training providers shall be required to recruit only accredited trainers.
- The Authority therefore invites qualified TVET trainers including those who had applied earlier to submit their applications for registration and licensing using the revised form TVETA/ACCR/003, that can be downloaded here or on our download page.
- Accreditation of Assessors and Verifiers under TVET Act, 2013
- The Authority invites TVET trainers and industry practitioners to submit their applications as assessors and or verifiers for CBET programs available on our website.
- The duties and responsibilities of assessors and verifiers are as stated in CBETA Standards and guidelines derived from section 57(b) of TVET Act, 2013. The application form TVETA/ACCR/003 as well as the standards are available on our website.
Any person who contravenes the provisions of TVET Act, 2013 commits an offence and is liable on conviction to a fine of a sum not exceeding one million shillings or imprisonment for a term not exceeding three years or to both as provided for in sections 17(4), 22(4) and 56.
Disclaimer: TVETA is not an employer of Trainers.
Trainers, Assessors and Verifiers applications should be emailed to email@example.com